Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Eve & Christmas Day

I did have off from work on Christmas Eve.  We had an early dinner with the Guthrie Family and then off to church to see Lauren.  She was the head angel in the Children's Mass at our church.  She practiced for weeks.  She did a really great job, I was so proud of her.  After, we went home, baked some cookies, and tracked Santa on Norad.com.

I don't think I was in my bed for more than 5 minutes, before Lauren was poking me, asking if she could go and inspect the contents of her stocking.  I'm not quite sure if she ever went back to sleep in her bed, I did sleep however, for a few hours anyway.  Then I remember Dylan's voice waking me "Hey, Emmy! Come get your BIKE out of the living room!" LOL

I didn't take many pictures Christmas morning.  I was pre-occupied with the fact that I had to go to work at 3PM.  For some reason, I thought I would be OK with it, and I wasn't.  So, Scott and the kids went off to his Sister's for Christmas Dinner, and I went to work. One of the non-perks of nursing.

No comments: